We're thrilled to officially announce the 2019 Issuetrak User Conference, taking place on September 18th and 19th! We had a great time hosting our first ever User Conference in 2018 and are ready to do it again this fall.
Our theme for this year’s conference is All Aboard the TrakTrain! An issue’s journey from creation to completion is much like a train’s voyage to its final destination. With Issuetrak, your issues can get where they need to go faster, easier, and more efficiently than ever before.
Whether you're just getting on board with Issuetrak, hoping to get your team on track, or venturing forth into new territory, you’ll learn how to optimize and customize your usage of Issuetrak at our two-day conference. With plenty of opportunities to learn from the best -- including our product experts and support team -- you’ll leave the conference with the tools to train your team in all things Issuetrak. We encourage you to get on board!
Last year’s User Conference was a hit with over 60 people attending from all across North America! We covered a huge range of topics over the course of two days, including:
- Mastering the Fundamentals of Issuetrak Reporting
- Now You See It, Now You Don’t - Controlling Issue Visibility
- Issuetrak Security and Best Practices for Securing Your Issuetrak Site
- Tasks and Workflows - The Key to Success is Planning!
- Integrating with Other Applications and the Issuetrak API
- Tackling IT Management Headaches with Issuetrak
- “Why Am I Getting So Many Emails?” - Implement Email Controls Now!
- Improving Process Management with Enhanced Automation
We plan on making this year’s conference even better! We've listened to feedback from customers who attended last year and will be keeping those comments in mind as we develop our new schedule of sessions and talks.
Are you ready to get on board? We'll keep you updated with more information about the venue, the schedule, and how to purchase tickets over the next few months. Until then, subscribe to our emails and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to be first in line for updates as the date grows closer!